- Cut the casing on the sausage and peel off.(Check to make sure the sausage doesn't have added carbs.Six sausage links is the usual amount.)
- Cook the sausage on a parchment lined pan at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.(It is important to precook the sausage.)
- While the sausage is cooking prepare the dough. Mix the shredded cheese, flour and cream cheese in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 1 minute.
- Stir and microwave for another 30 seconds. Remove from microwave and stir again. Add the egg, salt and onion flakes. Mix well.
- Place the dough between 2 sheets of parchment paper. Roll out into a rectangle.
- Remove the top layer of paper. Cut the dough at the edge. Roll the sausages up in the dough. The sausage rolls can be cut into smaller pieces.
- Spray the rolls with oil. Sprinkle with some onion flakes if you like.
- Bake on a parchment lined pan at 425 degrees for 12-15 minutes. The rolls should be golden brown. Enjoy with mustard or any low carb sauce you like.