- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Whisk together the almond flour and baking powder. Set aside.
- Cube the cream cheese. Mix together the mozzarella and cream cheese. Microwave for a minute and take out and stir. Microwave another minute and stir. Continue stirring until well mixed.
- Beat the eggs for 30 seconds. Add the flour mixture to the cheese mixture. Add in the eggs kneading with your hands. Continue kneading until the dough is completely incorporated.( If the dough is too sticky add oil to your hands. It may also be necessary to microwave a little more so the dough is workable.)
- Divide the dough into 6 parts. Roll each piece into a long log. Piece the ends together to make the bagel. Place on the parchment lined pan. Sprinkle with your choice of topping. Sesame seeds or everything but the bagel topping will both work.
- Bake for 10-14 minutes. The bagels should be nice and golden.