- Preheat your oven on to 400°F. Split the chicken breasts, horizontally, into two even pieces. Heat your skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season both sides of the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Press into the almond flour and evenly coat both sides.
- Whisk the two eggs together, then dip the chicken into the egg and coat both sides.
- Lay the chicken down into the pan and brown on both sides. I do two at a time then place the finished pieces on a plate while I cook the next batch. Don't worry about cooking the chicken through, just brown the coating.
- If some of the egg has gotten stuck on the pan you will want to deglaze it with some water and wipe it out.
- When all the pieces are browned, return the chicken to the skillet.
- Pour ¼ cup red enchilada sauce over the top of the chicken pieces.
- Sprinkle on the ¼ cup of diced onion, and ¼ cup of shredded cheese.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until hot and bubbly.