- 3/4 cup Coconut Oil, melted
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil, melted
- 4 tbsp MCT Oil
- 1/2 cup Almond Milk
- 4 large Eggs
- 4 Egg Yolks
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup Powdered Swerve
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 cup Cocoa Powder
- [Peanut Butter Swirl] 1/2 cup Natural Peanut Butter
- [Peanut Butter Swirl] 1/4 cup Coconut Oil, melted
- [Peanut Butter Swirl] 1/4 cup Powdered Swerve
- Place all the ice-cream ingredients into a blender. Blend until very smooth. Place in ice-cream maker and follow instructions.
- Mix together the ingredients for the peanut butter swirl together. Stir until smooth and place in fridge until the ice-cream is almost finished.
- Add the peanut butter sauce to the ice-cream and swirl for 30 seconds.
- Turn off the ice-cream maker and enjoy the ice-cream.