- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray an 8x8 or 8x6 pan with cooking spray.
- Whisk the eggs. Add the melted oil, warm water and vanilla and whisk all of them together.
- In a separate bowl, whisk all the dry ingredients together. Mix the dry ingredients into the wet. Stir until well incorporated.
- Spread the batter into the prepared pan. Sprinkle the chocolate chips over the top of the brownies.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes if using an 8x6 pan. If you use an 8x8 pan check after 20 minutes.
- Let the brownies cool slightly. They are great warm. If they are cool you can place in the microwave for 10 seconds and enjoy them warm.