- Place the strawberries and stevia in a pot and bring to a boil. Simmer until the berries are a thick consistency. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Zest the lemon and then squeeze the juice.
- Beat the cream cheese, lemon zest, lemon juice, and stevia until a creamy consistency is achieved.
- In a separate bowl, whip the heavy whipping cream until thick. Do not over whip. Just thick enough to stay on the beater.
- Fold in half of the whipped cream to the cream cheese mixture. Fold in the other half just enough to make sure the mixture stays nice and light.
- Place the cheesecake filling into 4 ramekins. Smooth the. top of each ramekin and cover with plastic wrap. Put in fridge for an hour. After an hour remove and top with the berry topping.