- Sprinkle cut eggplant with salt and let sit in a colander for 30 minute. Put in a bowl and toss with olive oil.
- Brown the ground beef with salt and pepper. When browned, add in the Worcestershire sauce and mustard.
- In a bowl, mix together the tomatoes and oregano.
- Begin to layer the ground beef, eggplant, and tomato sauce in the crockpot.(I do half at a time but you could split into thirds if you have deeper crockpot.) Put half the ground beef on the bottom of the crockpot. Next half the eggplant, then the tomato sauce and last the mozzarella topped with parsley. I have six layers and it works fine in my crockpot.
- Cook on low for 3-4 hours or on high for 2-3 hours.