- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper and place in the bottom of crockpot.
- Put the minced garlic on top of the chicken and pour in the chicken stock.
- Cook on high for 2 hours. While cooking slice and dice the carrots and onions.
- After 2 hours add the carrots and onions to the crockpot and continue to cook for 2 more hours.
- Add the chopped kale the last 30 minutes of cooking.
- The soup is done after a total of 4 hours cooking. Remove the chicken thighs and cut into bite sized pieces then return to the soup.