- Season chicken breasts on both sides with sea salt and black pepper.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken breasts and sear on both sides until golden (about 3 minutes on each side). Remove, cover with foil to keep warm, and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, vigorously whisk the arrowroot powder into the chicken broth. (Sprinkle it evenly on top, then whisk fast - don't just dump it in.)
- Add the minced garlic to the skillet (add a little more oil if it's dry). Cook for about 30 seconds, until fragrant. Add the arrowroot/broth mixture, coconut cream, sun-dried tomatoes, and half of the fresh basil. Increase the heat to bring to a gentle boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 2-3 minutes, until the sauce thickens. Season with sea salt and black pepper to taste.
- Add the chicken back to the pan and spoon the sauce over it. Cook for about 1 minute. Top with the remaining fresh basil before serving.