- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk together the flour, salt and baking powder.
- In a large bowl, mix the butter and swerve together. Mix on high until light and fluffy.
- Add in the cream cheese and vanilla. Mix well until fully incorporated. Add the eggs one at time mixing between each addition.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients a little at a time. Mix until batter is smooth.
- Pour the batter into a greased 8 inch loaf pan. Bake in preheated oven 30-40 minutes. Cake is done when golden brown and a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Let cake cool before removing and slicing.