- Beat together the butter, cream cheese and sweetener.
- Add the egg and vanilla and beat until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the coconut flour, baking powder and salt. Add the dry ingredients to the other ingredients and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Place the dough(it will be gooey) onto a sheet of parchment paper. Form into a log shape. Wrap the paper around the dough and secure the ends. Place in the fridge for at least an hour.
- While the dough is firming up, preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Remove the dough from the fridge and slice into 1 cm rounds. Place the rounds onto the parchment lined cookie sheet. Bake for 15-18 minutes until golden brown. Let cookies cool on pan for 5-10 minutes then place on a cooling rack.
- Finished cookies should be stored in a covered container in the fridge. Note: These cookies would be great dipped in chocolate. Also the addition of lemon extract would give them a refreshing taste.