- Pound the chicken out until it is nice and thin. Wash and pat dry.
- Season the chicken with the garlic and salt and pepper. Slice the ham and cheese in order to cover the chicken breasts.
- Lay the cheese and ham on top of the chicken. Carefully roll the breasts up. Use a toothpick to hold the breasts together.
- Wrap the slices of bacon around the prepared breast. Overlap the bacon.
- Place the chicken in a non stick skillet on medium high. Cook for about 6 minutes on each side. Turn off the burner and leave in the skillet for another few minutes.