- Place the chicken breasts between sheets of plastic wrap and pound. Pound the breasts so they will cook evenly. They do not have to be thin just an even thickness.
- Salt and pepper both sides of the breasts. Heat the coconut oil in a skillet over medium high. Cook the breasts on each side for 5-7 minutes. The chicken should be slightly browned but does not have to be cooked through. Set the chicken aside and wipe out the skillet to remove any residual bits.
- Add a little more oil to the skillet and saute the onions until soft. Add in the chili pepper and continue to cook for a few more minutes. Next add the chicken stock, cilantro and chili flakes to the skillet and simmer. Simmer for about 5 minutes. Add in the coconut milk and turmeric, continue to simmer until the liquid begins to thicken.( If needed you can add some xanthan gum to thicken the sauce some more. Start with 1/2 tsp and add more if desired.)
- Place the chicken back into the skillet and cover. Simmer for about 10 minutes until the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve alone or over cauliflower rice. Garnish with some chopped cilantro.