- Melt the butter. Whisk the butter, heavy cream, eggs and vanilla together.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the coconut flour and baking soda together. Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix until well combined.
- Let batter sit in order to thicken.(Batter should be thick so it could take 20- 30 minutes to set aside.) If desired add a little sparkling water to make pancakes fluffier.
- Heat an oiled skillet to medium high. Spoon the thickened batter into the skillet. The pancakes should be approximately 2-3 inches in diameter.
- If necessary flatten the batter with a spoon. Cook until lightly browned then flip and cook a couple minutes more.
- Enjoy with your choice of toppings.