- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Spray a donut pan with cooking spray.
- Whisk together all the dry ingredients. In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, almond milk, and vanilla until well combined.
- While continuing to mix, slowly add the dry ingredients to the egg mixture. Mix until well incorporated and smooth.
- Fill the donut wells 2/3 full. Bake for 16 minutes until just brown around the edges. Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes in pan. Remove from pan and let cool on a cooling rack.
- Heat the coconut oil over medium high. Once the oil is hot add the donuts to the pan. Cook about 1-2 minutes then flip over and cook another minute. Remove from the pan and place directly in the coconut topping. Press lightly to coat.
- Cool slightly on a rack. Enjoy them fresh.