- Stir a can of coconut milk well and empty contents into 1 or 2 containers.
- Open probiotic capsules and add the contents to each container (or 2 capsules to 1 container).
- Place container(s) in the oven with the oven light on for 12-24 hours. The longer it is in there, the thicker it gets. DO NOT open the oven door.
- Once finished, place in refrigerator to cool or pour straight into a mixing bowl.
- Add 1/2 tsp. xanthan gum to the yogurt and use a hand blender to mix well.
- In a separate bowl, whip heavy cream until very stiff peaks form. The consistency should be close to solid.
- Add heavy cream to yogurt and mix on low speed until consistency desired is achieved.