- Place a glass bowl over a saucepan with a few inches of water in it to create a double boiler.
- Place all the ingredients except shredded coconut in a double boiler over medium heat.
- Mix the ingredients while waiting for them to melt.
- When all the ingredients are combined remove the bowl from the heat.
- Place the bowl in the fridge until it is hard enough to roll into balls, about 30 minutes.
- Roll the contents into one inch balls and roll them through the coconut shreds.
- Place the balls on a plate and refrigerate for one hour.