- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the whey, nut flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Add in the small amounts of coconut oil until blended.
- Stir in the water and sweetener to form a stiff dough.
- On parchment paper (lightly greased), roll the dough out to 1/8 inch in thickness.
- Cut into small diamond shapes with a pizza cutter. Place parchment onto cookie sheets.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes in the preheated oven, until the edges, are lightly browned.
- Remove from oven to cool.
- Serve with unsweetened almond milk.