- Rice cauliflower in a food processor and set aside. Start heating coconut milk in a pan over medium heat.
- Crush pecans and add to pan over low heat to toast.
- Add cauliflower to coconut milk, bring to a boil, then reduce to simmer. Add spices and mix together.
- Grind erythritol and add to the pan, then add the stevia, flax, and chia seeds. Mix this together as best you can.
- Add cream, butter, and cream cheese to the pan and mix again. Add xanthan gum (optionally) if you want it a bit thicker.