- Combine the dry ingredients in a Magic Bullet, blender or food processor. Add the sugar substitute and coconut oil and process until fully combined and mostly smooth.
- Spread the batter out on a parchment lined cookie sheet until nice and thin - about 1/16 of an inch thick.
- Bake in a preheated 300F oven for 15 minutes. Lower the heat to 250F and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and using a pizza cutter or knife, cut into squares about the size of the keys on your computer keyboard.
- Turn off the oven and put the cereal back inside for about an hour, or until it's crisp and breaks easily. If it's still soft, keep in the oven until completely dried out and crisp.
- Serve with unsweetened almond or coconut milk.