- Preheat oven to 350F and spread coconut into a thin layer on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Bake for about 5 minutes until toasted.
- While the coconut is toasting, separate egg and beat egg white until it’s foamy and doubled in size. (Save the yolk for another recipe or add to your breakfast eggs) Add erythritol, salt, and extract slowly while continuing to mix.
- When your coconut flakes have toasted and cooled, add them in and fold everything together.
- Using a small ice cream scoop, tightly pack little balls of macaroon batter and gently place them on parchment paper. Bake until they’re golden, about 15 minutes.
- While they’re baking, make the chocolate drizzle by melting coconut oil and sugar-free chocolate, stirring frequently.
- Once the macaroons are out of the oven, drizzle your chocolate over each one of them.