- Preheat oven to 350F and spread coconut into a thin layer on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Bake for about 5 minutes until toasted.
- While the coconut is toasting, beat egg white until it’s foamy and doubled in size. Add erythritol, salt, and extract slowly while continuing to mix.
- When your coconut flakes have toasted and cooled, add them in and fold everything together.
- Using a small ice cream scoop, tightly pack little balls of macaroon batter and gently place them on parchment paper. Bake until they’re golden, about 15 minutes.
- While they’re baking, make the chocolate drizzle by melting coconut oil and sugar-free chocolate, stirring frequently.
- Once the macaroons are out of the oven, drizzle your chocolate over each one of them.