- Place all dry ingredients in a bowl and whisk together.
- Microwave butter just long enough to melt. Stir butter and vanilla into the dry ingredients.
- Beat the egg then add to the batter. Stir until dough thickens. Add the chocolate chips.
- Use hands to form the dough into a ball.
- Put the ball in fridge. Heat the oil to 375 degrees. Do not let it go over 400 degrees.(remove from heat if necessary )
- Remove ball from fridge and divide into three even pieces. Form the pieces into balls.
- Gently place the dough balls into the hot oil. Fry 1-2 minutes gently turning in the oil.
- Remove from pan and place on a paper towel to drain.
- ( I did not add in the coconut oil used to fry the dough when calculating the macros)