- (Tortilla) Whisk egg whites and water together in a large bowl.
- (Tortilla) In another bowl whisk together the dry ingredients. Add the wet ingredients to the dry and whisk until smooth.
- (Tortilla) Heat a medium sized pan over low heat. When pan is hot spray with cooking spray.
- (Tortilla) Pour 1/4 cup of batter into pan and spread to cover pan.
- (Tortilla) Cook for 2-3 minutes until bottom is browned. Flip over and cook until the other side is browned.
- (Tortilla) Remove from pan and place on plate. Repeat 5 more times to make a total of six tortillas. (Tortillas can be kept in a zip lock bag in the refrigerator for 4- 5 days.)
- (Filling) In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- (Filling) Add the chives and lemon juice and beat until mixed in.
- Spread 1/4 of mixture onto half of a tortilla and fold over. A serving is 4 tortillas.
- Heat 1 tbsp of olive oil in a pan and place folded tortilla in pan. Brown on one side then flip and brown on the other side. Carefully remove from pan.
- Repeat the process for the other tortillas and enjoy.( The filling can be modified for your tastes. Instead of savory you could add cinnamon and sweetener of choice. If you do this delete the garlic powder from the tortilla.)