- Season each chicken thigh with salt, pepper, and 1 tsp. Wayward Gourmet seasoning per thigh.
- Heat 1 tbsp. Olive Oil into a pan over medium-high heat.
- Place chicken thighs in the pan, skin side down and cook for about 7-8 minutes.
- Flip chicken thighs and cook for about 8-10 minutes on medium-low heat or until chicken is cooked.
- Remove chicken from pan.
- Turn heat back up to medium and add heavy cream to the pan.
- Stir cream vigorously as it starts to thicken. Once it thickens some, add xanthan gum to the pan and mix it in well.
- Once your gravy thickens completely, spoon over chicken thighs and serve.