- In a bowl combine the smoked paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, cayenne pepper, dried oregano, dried basil, and some salt and pepper to taste.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl place your chicken tenderloins then add the tablespoon of olive oil and seasoning mix. Mix together well.
- Melt 3 tablespoons of the butter in a large skillet. Use medium-high heat. Add the chicken tenderloins and cook for about 3-4 minutes on each side. The chicken should reach 165F. Once they are done set them aside on a plate. I usually cook these in two batches.
- Cook the spiral zucchini and season with salt and pepper. You can saute in another pan or cook in the microwave. Drain any excess water.
- Add 2 tablespoons of butter to the skillet that you cooked the chicken in.
- Whisk in the cup of cream. The whisk and cream should lift up the browned bits off the bottom of the pan. Whisk in the xanthan gum and the sauce will thicken up. Taste to check the seasoning and add additional salt or pepper as needed.
- Serve with the zucchini and chicken. You can layer it like I did here, or toss with the zoodles and serve the chicken on top.