- Heat up the grill to high. If using wooden skewers, soak them in water first. For the Garlic Sauce, place the garlic cloves and salt into the blender. Then add in around a ⅛ cup of the lemon juice and ½ cup of olive oil.
- Blend well for 5-10 seconds, then slow your blender down and drizzle in more lemon juice and olive oil alternatively until you hear the blender sound shift a bit. The consistency will then change into something like mayonnaise.
- Keep half the garlic sauce to serve with. Take the other half of the garlic sauce and add in the additional ½ cup of olive oil and teaspoon of salt. Mix well.
- Chop the chicken, onion, bell peppers, and zucchini into approximately 1-inch cubes or squares. Mix them in a bowl with the marinade.
- Place the cubes on skewers and grill on high until the chicken is cooked.
- Serve with the garlic sauce you kept.