- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Start cooking the 4 slices of bacon.
- Place chicken thighs on a large cutting board, cover with saran wrap, and pound with a heavy pan.
- Salt and pepper both sides of the chicken.
- Heat some oil in a pan on high heat and sear chicken on both sides for one minute on each side.
- Transfer the skillet to the oven and cook for 10 minutes.
- Remove the skillet from the oven; add sauce and seasoning.
- Cover with cheese and add back to the oven for 3 minutes, this time cooking on Broil.
- Remove from oven, add remaining toppings of bacon and pepperoni, then broil for an additional 2 minutes..