- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 lbs Chicken Thighs, Boneless and Skinless
- 3/4 cup Red Enchilada Sauce
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1/4 cup Chopped onion
- 4 oz cans Green Chilies
- [Topping] 1 chopped Avocado
- [Topping] 1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- [Topping] 1/4 cup Pickled Jalapeño
- [Topping] 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- [Topping] 1 chopped Roma Tomato
- Heat olive oil in a dutch oven. Add chicken thighs and sear until lightly browned.
- Add the water, enchilada sauce, onion and green chiles to the dutch pot and stir. Cover and turn to simmer. Cook for 20-25 minutes until chicken is fully cooked. The internal temperature should be 165 degrees.
- Remove the chicken and place on a cutting board. Chop up the chicken. Add it back into the pot and simmer for another 10 minutes.
- Divide into 4 equal servings and add the toppings of your choice. Serve alone or over cauliflower rice.