- Fry bacon until crisp on both sides.
- In a food processor, finely chop 2 bell peppers and then scoop mixture into a bowl. Pat any excess moisture out with paper towels.
- Chop chicken and bacon together in food processor until almost smooth. Add to pepper mixture.
- Add parmesan, egg, coconut flour and tomato pesto into the mixture and mix everything together.
- Form patties with hand and fry on medium to medium high heat in a pan with some oil.
- Once browned, flip over, continue cooking, and remove to paper towels when finished.