- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Season the chicken on both sides with the salt, pepper, and half of the thyme, rosemary, and oregano.
- Heat the olive oil in an oven safe skillet. Cook the chicken skin side down for 5-6 minutes. Skin should be nice and crispy.
- Flip the chicken over and place in the oven. Bake for 20 minutes until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove the skillet from oven and remove the chicken. Set chicken aside.
- Add the mushrooms to the skillet and cook until they are tender.
- Add the rest of the spices along with the chicken stock and dijon mustard to the mushrooms. Cook for another 3-4 minutes stirring continuously.
- Place chicken on a serving platter and pour the mushroom sauce over the top. Enjoy with some cauliflower rice.