- De-bone chicken thighs and chop into 1-inch pieces. Season the chicken with salt, pepper, and 1 tbsp. Garlic Gusto Seasoning.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Once melted, add chicken. Cook until browned.
- Add spring mix salad to the pan, stirring the greens until some excess fat is soaked up.
- Add broccoli florets and sprinkle with remaining Garlic Gusto Seasoning.
- Cut cream cheese into 6-8 pieces and place them randomly in the pan. Stir gently until combined.
- Turn heat to medium-low, add cream, and stir rapidly to combine into a cream sauce. Season with salt and pepper to taste.