- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 lbs Ground Beef
- 1/2 medium Onion, Chopped
- 1/2 Bell Pepper, Diced
- 4 oz Green Chilies
- 3 tbsp Taco Seasoning
- 2 chopped Roma Tomato
- 12 oz Riced Cauliflower
- 1 cup Shredded Mexican Blend Cheese
- [Optional Topping] 1 chopped Avocado
- [Optional Topping] 1 chopped Jalapeno
- [Optional Topping] Sour Cream
- [Optional Topping] Cilantro
- In a large skillet, heat the oil. Add in the ground beef and crumble. Cook until the beef is done.
- Add the onion, bell pepper and taco seasoning to the skillet. Cook 3-4 minutes until the onion is translucent.
- Add in the chilies, tomato and the riced cauliflower. Cook 5-7 minutes until the moisture is absorbed.
- Sprinkle the cheese on top and cover. Cook 2-3 minutes and remove from the heat. Eat as is or top with any of the optional toppings.