- Grease a 9x9 casserole dish and preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut the cauliflower into florets. Add 1/2 tsp of salt to a large pot of water and bring to a boil. Add the cauliflower florets to boiling watering cook until tender.
- Drain cauliflower and set aside.
- Place cream in a sauce pan and bring to simmer. Stir continuously while adding in cream cheese and mustard.
- After mixture thickens, remove from heat and slowly whisk in 1/2 the cheese. Add garlic powder and salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour the cheese sauce over the cauliflower and mix gently.
- Put the cauliflower mixture into the dish and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake 15 minutes until cheese is slightly browned.