- Microwave half of the cheese for 45-60 seconds or until it is melted and gooey.
- Microwave butter for 15-20 seconds until fully melted, then pour butter into cheese and egg.
- Mix together and add psyllium husk, almond flour and spices. Mix together again and pour dough out onto a silpat.
- Roll dough into a rectangle. Fill rectangle with rest of cheese and fold in half (horizontally), then in half again (vertically).
- Crimp edges and re-form into a rectangle. Cut out 20 squares from this.
- Wrap each piece of dough in half of a piece of bacon tightly, using toothpicks to secure the bacon.
- Heat out to 350-375F, then fry each cheesy bacon bomb for 1-3 minutes each.
- Remove from oil and let cool on paper towels.