- Cut peppers and onions into large chunks and place in a bowl. Add the mushrooms and toss with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Spread veggies on cookie sheet and roast in a 400 degree oven for 15 minutes. Veggies should be crisp and tender.
- While the veggies are roasting, brown the ground beef.
- Drain the fat from the skillet and add broth and worcestershire sauce to the beef. Simmer until liquid is absorbed. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove from heat.
- Divide meat evenly into 4 bowls and top each with a slice of cheese. Place veggies on top of meat mixture and enjoy.