- Pre-heat the oven to 425F.
- Make the pizza crust by mixing the mozzarella cheese and 4 ounces of cream cheese together; microwave about 35 seconds until the cheese melt. Add the almond flour and egg to the cheese and mix until it forms a dough; set aside.
- Over medium heat, cook the ground beef until browned.
- Cook the bacon in your preferred method; I put mine in the microwave for 5 minutes until crispy.
- Let cool, break into small pieces and set aside.
- Dice the yellow onion; add to the ground beef until softened.
- Chop the dill pickle spears.
- Add the bacon, pickles, 4 ounces of cream cheese, mayonnaise and cheddar cheese to the ground beef. Stir until all cheeses are melted and fully incorporated.
- Roll out the dough on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Spoon the cheeseburger mixture into the center of the dough.
- Fold up the sides and pull the ends over into the center so it is closed.
- Bake about 15 minutes until golden brown. Let sit 10 minutes before cutting.