- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray muffin wells with cooking spray.
- Melt the butter. Mix the butter, zucchini, salt and pepper together.
- Add the eggs, oregano and baking powder. Mix the ingredients together well.
- Add in the coconut flour and stir well. Batter will be thick.
- Stir in the cheese until mixed in.
- Fill the muffin wells to the top. (It is ok to overfill since the muffins don't rise much.)
- Bake for 25 minutes. The muffins should be nice and golden.
- Allow the muffins to cool slightly. Muffins are best served warm.