- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Chop broccoli and steam for a few minutes.( If you use frozen broccoli no need to steam.)
- Shred the chicken into bite sized pieces.
- Combine the chicken, broccoli, sour cream, and olive oil in a large bowl. Stir together the ingredients.
- Spray a casserole dish with cooking spray. Spread the chicken mixture into the casserole dish. Press lightly into the dish.
- Drizzle the heavy cream over the casserole. Sprinkle the spices over the top of the casserole.
- Sprinkle the shredded cheese over the top of the casserole. Next sprinkle the crushed pork rinds over the top.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. The casserole should be bubbly and slightly brown around the edges.