- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9x13 casserole pan with cooking spray.
- Heat a skillet to medium high and add in the ground sausage. Crumble as you cook until the sausage is completely done. Remove the sausage, leave about 30% of the grease in the skillet.
- Add the riced cauliflower to the grease and stir until it is coated. Add salt and pepper.
- Layer half of the cauliflower on the bottom of the casserole pan. Next add half of the sausage. Add half of the cheese and scallions on top of the sausage. Repeat the steps to make a second layer.
- Whisk the eggs in a large bowl. Add the heavy cream and salt and pepper. Whisk until well combined.
- Pour the egg mixture over the layers and place in the oven. Bake for 35-40 minutes until the eggs are set and the edges begin to brown.