- Season sirloin steak with Paleo Powder, salt and pepper on both sides. Slice red bell pepper into thin pieces.
- Heat 1 tbsp. olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Once hot, add steak pieces to brown, about 2-3 minutes.
- Flip the steak pieces over and add red bell pepper and broccoli to the pan. Cook until peppers start to become tender, about 4-5 minutes.
- While stir fry is cooking, rice cauliflower.
- Remove meat and vegetables from the pan and set aside in a covered container.
- Add remaining olive oil to the pan. Once hot, add cauliflower and season with salt and pepper, stirring occasionally.
- Once cauliflower starts to become tender, add Isabel Street Heat Serrano hot sauce and remove from the heat.
- Slice half of an avocado into cubes and place over the stir fry when plating with cauliflower rice.