- Preheat oven to 400°F. Grind up the chicken thighs using the blade attachment on a food processor. Transfer to a large mixing bowl.
- Add ½ cup of shredded mozzarella, egg, oregano, pepper, and salt to the mixing bowl.
- Mix the chicken crust together until all of the shredded cheese is tucked inside the "dough."
- Lay a piece of parchment paper across the top of a pizza pan. You could also use a large baking sheet. Spread the chicken out with the back of a spoon until it's about ¼ of an inch thick and in the shape that you'd like. Bake for 25 minutes, or until the crust is cooked through and starting to brown on top.
- While the crust is cooking, melt the butter in a skillet. Finely dice the celery and cook until it wilts and starts to brown.
- In a small bowl mix the sour cream and two tablespoons of hot sauce.
- Once the crust is finished, remove it from the oven.
- Spread the sauce mixture over the base of the crust, then layer with the cooked celery, remaining ½ cup of mozzarella, and the blue cheese crumbles.
- Cook for another 10 minutes, until the cheese is melted and starts to brown. Drizzle hot sauce across the top, and garnish with green onion slices.