- Pre-heat the oven to 400F.
- Chop the cauliflower into florets.
- Using a food processor, pulse the cauliflower until it is finely shredded, resembling rice.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together the cauliflower, cheese, egg, almond flour, buffalo wing sauce, and salt until combined but not too wet.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spray with non-stick spray.
- Measure heaping spoonfuls of the mixture out onto the baking sheet and press down slightly.
- Bake for 15 minutes and remove from the oven.
- Flip each bite over and bake another 15 minutes until golden brown.
- Service with more buffalo wing sauce, ranch, or blue cheese dressing.