- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the almond butter, PB2(or your peanut powder of choice), powdered Swerve(Or confectioners erythritol), and cocoa into a large bowl. Mix with a hand mixer.
- Melt the butter. Add the eggs and melted butter to the bowl and continue to mix.
- Add the water, vanilla, and baking soda and mix until combined. Batter will be thick. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop the dough into 1 1/2" to 2" balls. Should make approximately 18 balls. Place on lined baking sheet and put in preheated oven.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. Cookies will be soft. Remove baking pan from oven and place on cooling rack. Let cool and then enjoy.