- Preheat the oven to 400F and cut the zucchini you’re using in half lengthwise. The longer the zucchini the better for this recipe.
- Using a spoon, scoop out most of the zucchini until you’re left with a shell about 1/2 – 1 cm thick.
- Pour 1 tbsp. of melted butter into each zucchini boat, season with salt/pepper and place them in the oven. This allows the zucchini to cook down a little while you prepare the filling. This should take about 20 minutes.
- Shred your rotisserie chicken using two forks to pull the meat apart. Measure out 6 oz.
- Cut up your broccoli florets until they’re bite-sized.
- Combine the chicken and broccoli with sour cream to keep them moist and creamy. Season in this step as well.
- Once the zucchini has had a chance to cook, take them out and add your chicken and broccoli filling.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese over the top of your chicken and broccoli and pop them back into the oven for an additional 10-15 minutes or until the cheese is melted and browning.
- Garnish with chopped green onion and enjoy with more sour cream.