- Preheat your oven to 400F.
- Weave your 5x5 bacon weave.
- Put your weave in the oven for 25 minutes. While it's cooking start to mix your eggs and heavy cream.
- When the weave comes out of the oven, remove the weave and place it on a paper towel to get rid of the excess grease.
- Take 2-3 Tbsp. of your bacon grease and put it in a pan with some spinach.
- Add your eggs once the spinach is cooked down and season to your tastes.
- Let your eggs scramble and put them on top of the bacon weave.
- Add cheese to the top of the eggs and broil for 3-4 minutes in the oven.
- Let cool for 5-10 minutes.