- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9x9 pan with cooking spray.
- Cut the zucchini in thin rounds. Lay the cut zucchini along the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Layer the smoked salmon on top of the zucchini. Top the smoked salmon with the asparagus. Layer the stalks side by side.
- Whisk the eggs in large bowl. Add the salt, pepper, paprika and heavy cream. Whisk until the ingredients are well combined.
- Pour the eggs into the prepared pan. Sprinkle the cheese on top of the casserole.
- Bake in the oven 20-25 minutes. The casserole is done when the eggs are set. Let cool slightly before slicing.