- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray.
- Slice the zucchini into thin rounds. Cut the cherry tomatoes in half lengthwise.
- Whisk together the eggs, heavy cream, salt and pepper. Whisk until well combined.
- Stir in the mushrooms, zucchini, spinach and ham.(If you want to add cheese you could do it now)
- Pour into the prepared pan. Top with the sliced tomatoes.
- Bake in oven for 30-35 minutes. Eggs should be set and the edges just starting to brown.
- Cool slightly. Slice and enjoy.