- Start by cooking the bacon. Lay the strips on a wire rack over a cookie sheet. Bake at 400F for 20-25 minutes or until crisp.
- Mix together butter and PB Fit powder in a small container to re-hydrate. Set aside.
- Form the sausage patties and cook them in a pan over medium-high heat. Flip when the bottom side is browned.
- Grate the cheese and have it ready.
- Once the other side of the sausage patty is browned, add cheese and cover with a cloche or lid.
- Remove sausage patties with melted cheese and set aside. Fry an egg over easy in the same pan.
- Assemble everything together: sausage patty, egg, bacon, and rehydrated PB Fit on top.