- Mix flours, sweetener, baking powder, and salt.
- Cut butter into dry mix.
- Add blueberries and stir to coat berries.
- In a separate bowl, whip together molasses, cream, almond milk, and eggs.
- Slowly pour wet mix into dry mix and stir just until dough forms. Add more coconut flour if needed.
- Divide dough in half.
- Roll each half into a ball and flatten into a circle.
- Cut each dough circle into 6 triangles.
- Bake triangles for about 15-20 minutes at 375F.
- Allow to cool for 15 minutes, then transfer to cooling rack.
- Drizzle with glaze, if desired.