- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Separate egg yolks from egg whites and set yolks aside. Measure out dry ingredients and set aside. Measure butter and coconut oil and set aside.
- Beat egg yolks until pale in color, then add erythritol and stevia. Beat again until well combined.
- Add heavy cream, lemon juice, lemon zest, coconut oil and butter. Beat again until fully combined.
- Sift dry ingredients over wet ingredients and mix well again.
- Distribute batter between 2 ramekins, then push 2 tbsp. Blackberries into each ramekin. You want to slightly crush the blackberries with your finger before pushing them into the batter.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.